Xiaomi mobile is here again,they gave their fans massive surprise at their event in Beijing yesterday 25th October 2016.They introduces a device designed with the help of French designer Philippe Starck,the device Xiaomi MI MIX features a striking bezel-less display and has an impressive 91.3% screen-to-body ratio.
DISPLAY AND CAMERA
The phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2040 pixels at a PPI of 362 pixels per inch. The display is covered with glass and the glass is curved on its sides.
As for the camera,the 16-megapixel snapper (PDAF, f/2.0 aperture) is placed at the back of the Xiaomi Mi MIX, and next to it, you’ll notice the dual-LED, dual tone flash. This camera allows you to shoot 4K video, of course, just in case you were wondering how it works.
We can’t forget the front camera because Xiaomi also included a 5-megapixel shooter on the front side of the phone so you have to turn the phone upside down to take a selfie.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
The phone comes with 4GB / 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 128GB / 256GB of UFS 2.0 internal storage. This device is fueled by the Snapdragon 821 64-bit quad-core processor running at 2.35GHz, along with the Adreno 530 GPU, just like its Mi Note 2.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes pre-installed on the Mi MIX, along with Xiaomi’s MIUI 8 OS.
It comes with a fingerprint scanner which is placed below Mi MIX’s rear-facing camera. In order to accommodate the lack of a top and bottom bezel, where the speaker for making calls usually is, Xiaomi is using what is called a “piezoelectric ceramic actuator” to deliver voice calls to your ears.
Other cool features include using an ultrasound sensor to replace the proximity sensor, this works from behind the display like the actuator. Xiaomi has also included a palm rejection system, as you’ll likely accidentally touch the screen when holding it.
The phone also comes with a USB Type C port,dual-band Wi-Fi,4G LTE and Bluetooth 4.2
The phone also includes a 4400mAh battery under the hood,the battery gets a Quick Charge of 3.0 support and also for 192 kHz / 24-bit audio.
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), MiUI 8
- Processor: Quad-core Processor: 2.34GHz dual-core and 2.15GHz dual-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821)
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Memory: 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: 158.8 x 81.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 209g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 6.4-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 2040 pixels (362 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Scratch Resistant Glass
- Rear Camera: 16 MP Camera, Ultra HD 2160p Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, Dual-LED Flash, Geo-tagging, Face Detection, Smile Detection, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 128GB (4GB RAM) or 256GB (6GB RAM)
- Memory Card Support: No
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: 900 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2300 / 2500 / 2600MHz
- GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2 with A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C 1.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: Yes, Google Maps
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Pedometer: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4400 mAh Battery (non-removable)
- Fast Charging: Yes, charges to 83% capacity in just 30 minutes (QuickCharge 3.0)
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Xiaomi MI Mix is not available in Nigeria,when available you can get it at any of the online stores.As for the price it comes in different variant.The 4GB version will be sold for $516 (N162,000) while the 256GB version will be sold for $590 (N186,000).
You can explore various models of mobile phones on konga.com from ₦25,000 and enjoy the best prices, great customer experience and fast delivery service nationwide.